WTM Africa ADMISSIONS POLICY
· Only pre-registered WTM Africa visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend WTM Africa.
· Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Tourism and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
· Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from WTM Africa.
· Anyone obtaining a WTM Africa visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave WTM Africa.
· Anyone attending WTM Africa should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
· By registering to attend WTM Africa, visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the WTM Africa website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before WTM Africa.
· No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend WTM Africa unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
· Anyone attending WTM Africa must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt WTM Africa.
· Press badges at WTM Africa are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the Tourism industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
· Official WTM Africa photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at WTM Africa. Anyone attending WTM Africa consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing WTM Africa in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
· Everyone attending WTM Africa is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
· No visitor to WTM Africa may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at WTM Africa under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
· The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from WTM Africa and the CTICC who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Organisers: [Reed Exhibitions Limited/Reed Events Limited], Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom